Pages

Friday, March 30, 2012

Friday Finds

I wanted to share some cool things that I found on Etsy this week!! 


LOVE this hat. Perfect for spring, not too heavy, not too light. 
Slouchy Hat in Pastel Cream White, Spring Hat, Fishnet Beanie, Summer Fashion, Eco-Friendly


I love bicycles. This is just awesome. Well, maybe just bicycles for decorative purposes. ;)
Bicycle Art Poster - 16x20" - "I want to have adventures with you" - Typographic Print

I save strawberry things in my cedar chest for my kitchen someday. Both my Grandma's have strawberry kitchens and I want one too.
Roasting Pan "Strawberries n' Cream"  - Sheffield Enamel Oval Metal Roasting Pan


Great wooden signs! 
for like ever wood sign

I'm in love *sigh* with this Hunger Games quote print. Just awesome!
The Hunger Games Quotations Art Print - Print Only

These slippers look sooooo comfy!
Crochet Slippers for Women in Vanilla

One of my favorite books when I was a kid was The Outsiders. When I saw this, It reminded me of Robert Louis Stevenson's poem that is quoted in the book. 
Stay Gold Print 8" x 10" Black and Gold

1 comment:

  1. Aww, all these things are awesome. I saw that sign on Etsy too! I love it! <3
    Had soo much fun at ya house! :)

    ReplyDelete