Pages

Saturday, July 19, 2014

Summer Fresh : Part 1

<<SUMMER>>

Long nights, spontaneous days with friends, hiking, concerts, baseball games, laughter, sunsets, clouds over cornfields, sunshine, rainstorms, tornados, coffee.....
All the things that make up summer. Most important, best of all, spending my days with the people I love most. The people I could never live without. The people, who fill me with happiness and my heart with joy. 
My people.


"I try to take a breath. Thoughts racing through my head.
I try to capture it, but a picture can't hold what a heart is feeling.
I just wanna stop the world from spinning,
Slow it all down for a minute so that I can take it in.

We live for moments like this. Come alive, in moments like this."
-The Afters


Mounds State Park hikes.

Rainy day birthday parties.

Showing up at a friends & making chai.

Endless knockout tournaments at church.

Park trips, getting wet & acting crazy.

 
One day a week babysitting my Sawyer bean. 

Baby Eliana getting bigger, cuter and stealing my heart. <3

Getting fancy for baseball banquets!




Driving through Indianapolis to baseball games.

Kisses from my favorite kid on earth.

Five years since my Papaw Dave has been gone. 

House sitting for relatives.

Turkey Run 2014 

Seeing the Avett Brothers in concert at White River.

 

 At our Church nursing home outreach and being rushed into hallways due to a tornado. Exciting!

The beauty & simplicity of Indiana.

More from Turkey Run.








Fun with little friends.

EVERYTHING IS AWESOME!!!

 Tire shop trips.

My people. Yeah....



Oh, Indiana sunsets, how I love you.

 Trip to KY for my brother's wedding.




*all photos in this post taken with my iphone 4s

1 comment:

  1. These are all so great. I love how the memories have been captured. :)

    ReplyDelete