Pages

Wednesday, January 14, 2015

365/2015 Week Two

2015
365 Project
Week Two
January 8th-January 14th


January 8th
We had a lot of snow, cold weather and ice last week. I spent most of my days off work inside and cozy with my family. I managed to go out on the porch one day and look for some inspiration.

January 9th
This picture can accurately describe the evening. We had a game night with friends 16+ people in our house. Card tables were set up, Catch Phrase was passed around, and snacks were consumed. I attempted to snap of few photos of the craziness but the ones that came out were from my shaky hands and were unfocused. The purpose is to push myself to take a photo each day. Accomplished.

January 10th
As soon as I walked in the door after work my siblings announced we were going out to try a new little restaurant with friends. Our cousin Hannah and her little boy also came up for the day and stayed the night. My brother and sister-in-law ended up crashing at our place again as well, so we had a full house! It was fun, lots of good memories.

January 11th
A co-worker invited me over to watch the Colts game. I made fruit pizza and had an awesome time getting to know some of her family.


January 12th
Snapped this with my cell phone in the car to send to a friend. The next day I was upset because I suddenly realized that I didn't take a photo....then I remembered I took this. Ha ha it's better than nothing!!

January 13th
I started a Biblical Theology class Tuesday. Two of my sisters, and two of my friends are taking it with me. We all rode together and are all so excited to see what the Lord has in store for us each week as we learn!


January 14th
The Lord has been teaching me so much lately. I'm so thankful for his Word. I'm thankful for the Holy Spirit, who guides us and leads us. I'm thankful for where I live, where I work, where I'm at. I'm thankful for the people that step in my life. God always knows what is good, right and perfect for us. I love Him so much.




No comments:

Post a Comment