Pages

Friday, June 15, 2012

Dear Sawyer


“Sometimes, if you stand on the bottom rail of a bridge and lean over to watch the river slipping slowly away beneath you, you will suddenly know everything there is to be known.”

-Winnie the Pooh


I loved getting to spend the week with you, baby boy. :) We had so much fun together! Your new obsession is cars so I bought you some at the store when we were shopping. You hugged them tight and giggled and yelled "car!" every five minutes.  You love being outside, swinging, going on walks and just taking a drive in my car; all things we did together this week. I missed you Thursday morning when you had to go home.I know that you miss your mommy and daddy though!

I love you Soy.
xo
Jor-Jor

1 comment:

  1. I love all your pictures of this littl' pumkin'. He is so cute!!

    Love all your Winnie The Pooh quotes!!

    ReplyDelete