Pages

Thursday, September 13, 2012

Dear Sawyer

I haven't been able to do one of these in a long time.
My aunt moved about an hour away so I had not been able to see my cousin!

I love this adorably cute chubby baby. SO MUCH.
Check out that style.

WORD.

Last weekend he came and stayed with us. I had not seen him in over a month!!
He was excited to see everyone, and freaked out jumping on the trampoline. He slept through the night in the pack and play, but early Sunday morning cuddled next to me while we woke up.
My prayer is that God's hand will be on this little man all the days of his life. 

“Sometimes, if you stand on the bottom rail of a bridge and lean over to watch the river slipping slowly away beneath you, you will suddenly know everything there is to be known.”

- Winnie the Pooh




3 comments: