Pages

Thursday, September 6, 2012

Golden September

"Nature's first green is gold, her hardest hue to hold."

-Robert Frost


I love fall. It's my favorite time of year.  The weather cools down, leaves start changing colors and the light gets a warm golden glow in the evenings. You start pulling out your sweatshirts, wearing your favorite knit hat, and drinking more coffee than you ever thought possible. Friends begin having bonfires & parties, you roast smores, drink spiced cider and you sit around laughing, talking and singing. 

This fall I'm looking forward to growing closer to God. I have plans & aspirations to go to bible college next year and this fall I want to spend time reading, praying and studying to see where and what God wants me to do next. 
This month is exciting.
September. 
Month of surprises & hope.



2 comments: