Pages

Monday, February 4, 2013

The Weekend

The weekend was quite exciting.
Saturday was the big IU game. Indiana #3 VS. Michigan #1 @ Assembly Hall in Bloomington. Super exciting game with the favorites Victor Oladipo, Jordy Halls and Cody Zeller drumming up some big points. Being a born and bred IU fan, the fact that IU BEAT the #1 SEED had us celebraing big time. It put IU back at #1.
Sunday was church, fellowshipping with friends and then a relaxing evening snacking and watching the Ravens beat the 49ers! 
Weekend over. Back to the daily grind!

Day 33
:Hoosiers:
Of course I had to sport my IU gear!

Day 34
:Sundays:


8 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad for IU! And the football game was great too. Though I had kinda wanted the 49er's too win about half way through! Haha. And I love both of these photos! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay, the ravens won! And on a side note, I thought it was funny that we were both for the same team for once... When has that ever happened? ;)

    Gorgeous shots, as always. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha I was thinking the same thing when I saw your tweets! :) Thank you!

      Delete
  4. I love scrolling through your photography. Such a talent girl!

    ReplyDelete