Pages

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

New Years Day Family Pictures

 I took our family pictures yesterday. 
 My mom and dad will be married for 25 years this year. 
I love my brothers and sisters so much. God has taught me so much through them! They are my best friends and I don't know what I'd do without them.  


My Family <3 
2013

 All 10 of us. 
My Oldest Brother Josh
Me 
Mo 
Lee
Ben
E
Matt
Ray
Oldest girl and youngest girl - love my little sister!

The two brown eyed
Mom and Dad -Married for 24 years.

5 comments:

  1. These are great, Jordan! :) Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh wow. Especially love the single shots, these are great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. PLEASE TAKE THE LAST PICTURE OFF.

    THANK YOU.

    Maddy and Ben

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw, you guys are all so cute!
    And such a beautiful blessing to be friends with.
    You did an AMAZING job, Jo. I've been wanting to do some family pics lately too. :)

    ReplyDelete